Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lazy Day

I had such high hopes for today. I didn't get much of anything accomplished. I did vacume the living room. Found a cute avatar for my twitter account. I'm just so frustrated with all this marketing I'm trying to learn online. It's crazy! They say promote promote promote well that's what I'm trying to do. I keep on trecking even though I'm very stressed about it. But, everything I've read says it just takes time lots of time. I feel like I'm putting every spare second into jewelry promoting.
This is the Avatar I picked for myspace. I think it's cute.

1 comment:

  1. oh darlin I am so with you lol but we shall learn all this promote stuff! you have a lovely family! and your blog is very lovely!
    Miss_Julia

    http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=42224

    ReplyDelete