Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

God's Will

I've made some huge horrible mistakes in my life.  I often would wonder how could God possibly forgive me.  My Goal this year was to read the Bible front to back.  I'm currently less than half way through.  Although I remember all the Bible stories growing up.  I have grown much closer to my Lord over these last few months.  The bible is full of horrible sins, unforgivable actions.  God does not differentiate between one sin to the next.  We all fall short of the Glory of God.   God will be the judge for the things we did wrong in our lives.  He will render punishment for our wrongs.  He does not take in to count how many rights you did.  We have one job and that is to be obedient of God.  I am so thankful for the lessons that God has brought me through in my life.  I am so thankful that I have grown closer to my heavenly father and savior.   My family has so much farther to come as we mold our lives to please God.

     I know our family will meet many more challenges in our lives but I know now that anything can be done with God at the head of our household.  

No comments:

Post a Comment