Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Cat fiasco


Our cat was missing for the last 2 weeks and Bella has been devistated. The cat sleeps with her in her bed.

A while back we got 2 kittens I have pics on here of them. They were brothers. The gray cat went missing a while back.

I could have sworn that I saw him in the window at the screen of this lady that lives behind us.

Anyways Bella was on the trampoline and comes running in the house crying telling me that the lady that lives behind us has our cat.

I didn't want to believe it but I went outside by the trampoline and then I saw him.
I went over and knocked and said I think you have our cat.

She said well I took him to the vet and spent $400.00 on him.

She had him declawed. Anyone who knows me knows that that is a pet peve of mine. Cats have claws for a reason and it's there defence so I don't believe in getting them declawed.

She said well do you want to take him back..... duh of course.

I then told her that he's already been to the vet and had all his shots. She told me the vet said he had fleas and a tape worm. I guess they really took her.

I do feel bad for her though the cats keep her company. Anyway he is back home and was snuggled up in bed with Bella last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment