Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fired!

The plan is that I start updating this thing more often. I got fired for the first time in my life. Although unjust it is definately difficult. I've spent the last few weeks being depressed about it.

If I could ever give anyone any advise I'd say.... never never never... have your best friend as your boss. It turned out to be the biggest nightmare in my life.

I thought I was fired for insubordination but on my unemployment letter it states that I falsified a visit on 09/01/11. This is absurd and completely untrue!

I completed that visit as said and if they would have contacted the family I met with the pts son and daughter inlaw they would have verified my visit.

Anyway when your boss/best friend (ha ha... aren't I a sucker) wants you fired you get fired.

Everyday is a learning experience. The hard thing is that I loved what I did and loved my patients and there families.

I truely believe that everything happens for a reason. I was working all the time and when you are a salary employee they own you.

Now I'm focusing on growing my relationship with God, my husband, and my kids just as it was intended.

Everyday is a blessing and my work in hospice will never be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment